HOW I BUILD YOUR PLAN
I help take all the guess work out so you can just focus on the running.
- Step 1: I learn your goals, through a one-on-one phone call. Based on your history, fitness level, and goals, I build your plan.
- Step 2: I look at the big picture, first with overall mileage build up.
- Step 3: I break your schedule in sections to focus on improving your strengths and weaknesses.
- Step 4: As needed I add in plyometrics, core work, weight training, and cross training.
- Step 5: You let me know your races and I help you peak your performance for race day.
- Step 6: No way around it, you do the work!
Each running phillosophy is like having a tool in the tool chest. I use different tools depending on your needs.
Here are some tools that I use:
- Proper mileage build up
- High mileage or low mileage training
- Peak performance tuning
- Cross training
- Injury prevention
- Race nutrition